HybridZ

Yeah!!!! I Got Zcar Of The Month!!!!

Corzette

Congratulations! I was just looking at your photos, and I was wondering, how do you keep your hood down? I don't see any kind of latch or hood pins. Am I not looking close enough?

Yes I have a modified latching system that opens like the stock one from inside via cable but much smoother.

Terry

Congratulations! I was just looking at your photos, and I was wondering, how do you keep your hood down? I don't see any kind of latch or hood pins. Am I not looking close enough?

Oh! By the way, in those pics I didnt have the locking mechanism installed yet. That was when Loren had the car and it was still in progress....sorry

Terry

Terry,

Congratulations, great looking car! When you coming back to the states? When you do we need to get a Texas Z get together going and meet at a drag strip and run em for fun sometime! Heck there are alot of folks on HybridZ from the great state of Texas!

Mike

I'm with you Mike. Sounds like an afternoon or night at Texas Motorplex in Ennis could be in order!

Terry, Beautiful car - absolutely beautiful!

HybridZ probably could have a lot more cars on Zcar.com if we'd just submit. My 280 has been on twice and my wifes Z32 convertible once - pretty much just because I submitted them. If you've got a nice looking car - or can take photos that make it nice looking :) - then send them in with a write up and you've probably got at least a 50/50 chance.

Well how about that! I am feature as ZCAR.com car of the month. They even put in the props to HybridZ. Check it out guys!!! www.zcar.com Whoo Hoo' date=' thanks HybridZ and Loren of coarse for his wonderful talent!:mrgreen:

Terry[/quote']

How do you keep the rain and water from your intake breather during driving in a rain storm? Just wondering