HybridZ

Lighten up!

John Scott

I'll just chime in quickly to say that as a moderately long-standing member I have always loved the level of intelligence, respect and brotherhood here and I don't think it's that great of an extra effort to speak the native language. I'd hate to see this site this site turn into anything else, and my total respect goes to those who keep everything good!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a strong opinion, I have been to other site where people type like.

"TeRBOOs R sTrAiT Phat w/ da sPiN'n butt I oNlY Kan GEt 30 pSi. So mY BroThEr hOmIe'S Baby's FaThEr Sayz rAcE my tYpO-R butt I tHiNkZ wens I hit 4K mY mOtOr Starts making iCe bLuE smoke. aIgHt PiEcE dOgGZ plz aDViCe me"

I agree, we should gage it,

So are you saying you want to start a fight over bad spelling?

:lmao:

ha ha, I couldn't resist since this thread is mostly about clear communication.

Gage: 1 : a token of defiance; specifically : a glove or cap cast on the ground to be taken up by an opponent as a pledge of combat

I am sorry if I ruffled any feathers. I guess I should have read the entire thread a little better. I totally agree with Mikelly, Tim240z, pparaska, and so on. This site can definitely do without the likes of this lingo........

"TeRBOOs R sTrAiT Phat w/ da sPiN'n butt I oNlY Kan GEt 30 pSi. So mY BroThEr hOmIe'S Baby's FaThEr Sayz rAcE my tYpO-R butt I tHiNkZ wens I hit 4K mY mOtOr Starts making iCe bLuE smoke. aIgHt PiEcE dOgGZ plz aDViCe me"

It really is a shame when people communicate this way, it's like they are celebrating their ignorance.