HybridZ

Does this yellow 260 belong to anyone here?

auxilary

Zcars are cheap? I'm kind of depressed now. Jeez, I would have expected a "1" in front of that "3", no doubt, as an asking price for a car in that condition. I've spent more than he's asking on motor mods. Quite a bit more. He's done everything I was hoping of doing to my own car. I had thought I could get at $6k, maybe more than that for my '72, but I guess I was dreaming.

Does anybody know if there's some particular reason it's going for so little? Please tell me it's a messy divorce or something.

Zcars are cheap? I'm kind of depressed now. Jeez' date=' I would have expected a "1" in front of that "3", no doubt, as an asking price for a car in that condition. I've spent more than he's asking on motor mods. Quite a bit more. He's done everything I was hoping of doing to my own car. I had thought I could get at $6k, maybe more than that for my '72, but I guess I was dreaming.

Does anybody know if there's some particular reason it's going for so little? Please tell me it's a messy divorce or something.[/quote']

I guess everyone noticed that he has the link to e-bay on both ads.He is just increasing the chance of selling the car for more.Lots of poeple are doing it like this now.