HybridZ

L28s in the 11's at SEZ!!!!

Garrett76Zt

Great times by all for sure.. I was able to best my last best time of 13.3... I was getting consistant 13.4s and 13.5s on these perrelli's. I barrowed Garretts radials and was able to run this on a basic stock set up.. 270cc injectos, stock electronics, stock turbo and motor with around 235K on it..

60ft--1.804

1/8th-8.38

mph -83.89

1/4 -13.02

mph -105

Guest ON3GO

what tires was ted on?

i told him his car was a mid 11 sec car.

i would have came but the Z wouldnt have made it.. :(

next time, but then again i say that every time.

mike

what tires was ted on?

next time' date=' but then again i say that every time.

mike[/quote']

Your new name should be ON3DONTGO..J/K heh you could have driven the scion man. you missed it for sure..It was a great time.

what tires was ted on?

next time' date=' but then again i say that every time.

mike[/quote']

I believe that all of ted's 11 sec passes were done on DR's . . . not for lack of trying on street tires. Mike I tried to call you, cause I came right through your neck of the woods and I was exhausted, needed a stop. But I think you changed your phone number.

Guest ON3GO

ya i changed it the other day..

352-263-3252 is the new number.

im gonna have maybe a weeks worth of not doing anything, i sorta fixed my Z but im still having fuel pressure problems and i think im turbo is about to take a crap, so Holset HX40 here i come.

i couldnt make it to SEZ as i had a family problem but next one im there with or without a Z.

only racing i did all week was a G35 with a 100shot and beat it at 12psi and running super crappy...

gonna be without a Z for a while if i cant figure out this damn Z.

mike

Aww' date=' You guys had all the fun... All I did was break things.

Nice representing for the Ls![/quote']

well we all know i smoked Jtaylor on my first pass . . .haha . . . and to think Rick, it coulda been you. hehe. I was looking forward to you leading the pack of L28s!

I'm so jelous. 11's and 28mpg vs. my assumed 16's (stock... maybe 17's even...) and 19-20 MPG.

I need to put some money into my car. Good job guys. Always nice to see some times from a board full of "while I'm at it" people.

Not that I should complain though. I've spent over 1k on my computer this year already, wich could have bought be a motor + some parts. So I have only myself to blame.

Aww' date=' You guys had all the fun... All I did was break things.

Nice representing for the Ls![/quote']

Sorry you have had so many problems rick. I know you will get them ironed out though.. Sending that slipping spec back to them? thats not the first I have heard of one slipping..

Well It was definitly awesome to see some other l's out there and running. Especially the times you guys were putting down. Im jealous... but then again

who had hte fastest L MPH :twisted:, okay maybe that means i just suck at driving but hp calculator says 382 to the ground at 15psi, this seems like a little much but anyway. Just gotta get some better tires, or run DR's like you guys maybe ill see some 11's. Best for me was a 12.15@124.55 (2.138 60'), best MPH 125.94. I couldnt get traction in 1st or second to save my life, I ran the same times on 15psi as I did on 20..

Also got a ride in garrets car -- very cool, especially with a little buzz lol.

Once again, nice to meet everybody...