HybridZ

Engine bay brace with LS1 swap

Thats my car!

someone took that shot when I was at Shasta last year.

here are some more shots if anyone is interested

(http://www.picturetrail.com/gid9552279)

That's awesome. Best looking LS1 install I've ever seen.

If somebody were to offer either a bolt-in or weld-in kit for the those "strut bars" I would surely crack open my wallet.

BTW, where's the brake-booster/master cylinder, and clutch master cylinder?

Man, I wish I had the Patients to make my engine bay look like that.
If you had the Patients you'd be a doctor and would have enough money to pay someone else to do it. You'd still need patience, though, as they'd probably be too slow!:wink:

k i looked through the under construction pictures, but it seems like there's 3 cylinders!?!?!?!?

one for the brakes, one for the clutch and the third??? maybe its a larger one for the front brakes and a separte smaller one for the rears? i dunno

EDIT: VERY NICE Z btw sooooooooooo clean. i love the perfectly smooth firewall

One of the other photos hsows that he is using dual master cylinders for his brakes - one for the front and one for the rear. I didn't see it but I assume they have a balance bar? Also - I noted what looks like dual, in series, adjustable proportioning valves?

Workmanship on this car is magnificent. Wow!

Yes, some of those pictures show 15X7 diamond wheels, the car looks best I think with the 16X7 panasports in silver but I dont think I have any pictures with those. right now I have black Motegi five spoke in 17X8 using 22 MM adapters. the 17X8 works best so I can get 245/45/17 all the way around. Im planing on geting another set in silver soon