HybridZ

Earth is flat

auxilary

aux's post syntax:

(insert subject here)

(paste interesting link from other browser)

(wait for responses)

repeat X1000

Because of you I have spent more hours on the internet than I should, reading the most random, useless stuff.

thanks!

LOL at the FE theory.

are these the people that survived natural selection? I think theses guys should have been selected by now.

I love the fact that they think that there is an icewall that surrounds the world. Yet nobody has seen it, but they all say that they don't need to see it for it to exist-yet nobody has ever seen it to be able to even give somebody a thought that it my be true. Idiots.

Guest tony78_280z

Please do not post links to idiocy that has a tendency to draw one who has consumed a few beers into its mind boggling stupidity. After a few minutes of reading this nonsense, my beer became empty which broke the confused trance of "How can one adamantly defend such a a stupid point of view."

Once again, saved by a beer.

Fear nor, for I grabbed another can and began to chastise you.

How do they explain the spherical shape you see when you get high enough in an airplane?

They seem to like the explanation "atmospheric illusion". They use that explanation, as well as "a mirage" to explain why the last part you see on a ship is the mast as it sails away.

This thread is such a waste of time to read and yes, to even respond to such stupidity. I can't believe that this is such a newsworthy item that you would think we'd like to see it or even ponder it. It's totally useless and that group of people have a collective IQ = 0 (that's zero)!!!