HybridZ

35K 280z on ebay, fat chance on a bid!!

yea pretty much anyone who has seen it automatically goes holy crap my car is worth atleast 30k

Hasn't sold yet (doubt it ever will at that price). So no rebuilt almost stock 280z is worth 35k. I hope its is a typo because that jusr ridiculous.

And with grand nationals, it the production numbers. I think they only made like 200 in production.

Guest BiltWel

Even if I give the guy the fact that the car is 100% restored. The fact that factory NIssan restored models only sell for mid $20's and the fact that this car is far far from perfect( for instance check out the carpet on the tunnel by the gas pedal) This guy has to be totally insane or way misinformed.

Not a car I would choose to put all that effort on just to sell. Maybe if it original came with a S20 engine, but then I would have to ship it to Japan, because the car would go for a higher Yen there. And I wouldn't put it up for sale on EBAY anyways.

I'd be willing to be that he has receipts totalling $35K so I think he figures that he's entitled to get all of his money back. Seriously, that's NOT going to happen with a plain old 280Z. Nissan couldn't even get all their money back on the factory restored cars so why should he be different?