HybridZ

Don't feel so bad about having totalled my Z now.

violacleff

Thats what I thought. The A-piller needs replacement though. I'm not sure how much work is involved in doing something like that. I'm trying to figure out if I should buy it back and buy a second car to drive while I get some doors and what not. The car looked nice from the outside but the lowered suspension was horrible and the interior was completely destroyed. Everything was spray painted blue by a ricer. What it did have going for it was 67k miles on it.

I'm almost tempted to get another Z but I'm smarter than that now cant stand to drive one that wont smoke a vette. I'll probably just get another corolla.

Thats what I thought. The A-piller needs replacement though. I'm not sure how much work is involved in doing something like that. I'm trying to figure out if I should buy it back and buy a second car to drive while I get some doors and what not. The car looked nice from the outside but the lowered suspension was horrible and the interior was completely destroyed. Everything was spray painted blue by a ricer. What it did have going for it was 67k miles on it.

I'm almost tempted to get another Z but I'm smarter than that now cant stand to drive one that wont smoke a vette. I'll probably just get another corolla.

I smoked a vette the other day, he jumped the start but I managed to catch him in second. (up hill) HOW? It wasn't the newest version, with the hood scoop, I don't know what it was exactly, but he was pushing it. I doubt it was the 400hp version. Same day, I smoked a Transam, not quite as thrilling because although I could hear him chirp into second by that time I was passing him by about 10MPH. Why do they always want to race just because I have a loud exhaust and I look like easy pickings? you shoudl try an edelbrock 350 +T56 in a 240Z I highly recommend it for Vette smoking, just don't try to race Mike, he'll probably kick your A**. But it could only put a smile on your face when a really nice mod-car beats you. I'll let you know when it happens.

don't feel TOO bad. I wreacked two cars in a 6 month period. One was a stupid, I rearended some who was turning beucase the person I was behind (big suv) changed lanes last second and almost clipped the bumper of the turning car. I was then forced to slow down from 45 mph in less than 40 feet. The car slide and that's all she wrote. The cops didn't hold be liable for the accident, thus it's not on my record.

The second I was stopped at a 4 way stop and had a driver hit me HARD. Trunk was demolished and his radiator was leaking everywhere. He decided to run, me and some other viligantes (witnesses) fallow him and the cops get him. Turns out he was DUI. This was over a year ago and I just signed papers confirming my story. I don't have to go to court but he'll be in court for the incident soon and who knows what the outcome of that will be.

My point? Sure, in theory I could have avoided both, but my luck was just nasty either way. The worst part is that nobody wanted to let me drive thier car the next several months.