HybridZ

Whoa

DrEaM

yeah it is awsome i just wonder where you can buy that movie or if you can i mean i've been without my z for almost 2 years :-( and its finally finished i almost lost interest but after watching that i'm like whoa!!!

word of advice you'll save more money and heartache if you take your car to a professional then if you take it to some loser who works out of some rinky dink shop :fmad:

Guest 280ZForce

ive been emailed by the owner of the site and was asked to come down on thursday to be a part of this stuff and be in future projects!

Guest 280ZForce
omg so are you going to go hang with these guys?

if so take some pics i bet it'll be pretty cool

not sure yet...I dont think I'm going to be able to make it cuz I had a prior engagement, but we'll see.

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, I have a couple of promo copies of this short (Sex, Love and Z-parts) on DVD...I will be happy to send a free copy to anyone who is willing to cover shipping costs (about $2.50), first come first serve. I think there are 7 left.

Be aware that if it was rated, it would most likely be rated R.

My paypal is forrestosterman@cox.net - don't send debit or credit card payments as this is a personal account, only instant transfer or echeck. Put " for non-ebay goods" on the form.

Let me know if you have any questions...