HybridZ

pontiac Fiero seats in a 260Z, Finally!

Xander

no one beleived me when I said that these seats would work pretty well. I know the Fiero is generally a POS but those seats are awesome. they fit very wel and require only light modification to fit. I used the stock 260Z rails and bolted them on the Fiero seat. Then I only had to slot the boltholes and it bolted right in. I would really recomend these seats. I did put on a new seat cover though.

IMG_1322.JPG

Cool looking seat covers.

I have the Fiero seats in my Z as well, though I still have not got around to hooking up the speakers. I did test them before the install, and they still sounded good.

I have just cheapo car seat covers for now, but I really like the look of those.

Hehehe "for now" I just thought of that..I've been using the cheapo covers now for like 5 years now...oh well..one day I'll get to it..

Enjoy the seats!

Scott

Xander, they look nice!

Do they have any kind of lumbar support adjustment? If so what kind air bladder or metal plate?

Since I was rear-ended in my Conquest, I won't have anything to do with the metal plate type of lumbar supports, which is why I have FloFits w air bladders in my '83ZXT, but I have a '75 project car that will need seats, so i'm investigating all options.