HybridZ

Pics of the Kelly Ranch and the new MMMMMMMMMMM!

Mikelly

When can me and my Z(I should say garage scattered with Z parts!)move in?J/K! Nice spread.

Not to hyjack,but I noticed your Z with the fuel cell photos and was wondering if you've got any info on your cell,fuel pump,delivery system,etc.Also,any photos from underneath showing your cell framework possibly?Digging the cap location as well.Nice job!PM me if you've got a minute,thanks! Brett

I find it interesting that there are about 8 bizmillion photos of the garage & a bunch of the outside of the house and essentially 3 of the inside.:)

If it wasn't for that nagging thing we all call sleep and work, that is were I would spend all my time.

mike,

excellent choice on the car :) i see you got the S54 motor... yummy. my best friend has your car in silver. people scratch their heads in wonder after getting burned by a "chic car". the M aint no chic car!!! lol

It's a 150 bored out to a 175. Just picked it up on Sunday... We're setting up a race circuit at the house that encompases the whole paved area and the gravel driveway, and I've got 4-5 other guys who'll be showing up regularly to race... Turns out it's almost 1/8th mile and 50% gravel/ 50% pavement w/ 8 curves... :2thumbs:

Mike