HybridZ

Does this mean it's over?

dr_hunt

Wow, I never saw Socorro that green, lol. Growing up in NM (tho in the Rio Grande river valley south of Albuquerque is a little greener than much of NM) I didnt know what green really was till I saw Northern California and Oregon for the first time. Now I am in Iowa with heat and humidity, and I really miss my brown origins, lol. Will be back home sometime soon tho... Aztec or Farmington area... not my favorite area, but maybe I'll work in Durango, lol.

Actually those two mountains in the picture is my place, and yes, if you do a google search on White Oaks Mining district, those are gold mines, so I'm not sure about the irish dude, but I do extract gold on a continual basis, about 10 oz per week when I'm running just for gold, which isn't that often. Landscape rock is where it's at in terms of $$$.

My neighbor sent that to me since it's kind of ironic. She has nice horses, mine are all bays "brown" and I only have 3.

I'll post a pic of one of the nuggets I have and some of the "rocks" we have as well.

Yeah, usually after work when the work day ends around 7PM or so. Gets me back to ground zero after a hard day. Makes me feel like I went back in time to when things were simpler. Two are well broke, one is a 3 year old, just getting started, but moves out real well. Just like everything else, he's a hotrod!