HybridZ

Went to Disney World, and broke my toe.

big-phil

I broke my left big toe when I mountain biked into a rock downhill toe first! I stopped from about 25mph using only my shin, my toe, and a boulder. I rode seven miles out of the woods with a t-shirt wrapped around my shin tightly to control the blood and with a numb toe. Three days later I went to get the toe x-rayed and it was broke. I did nothing for it. Just used a cane for a while. Now it clicks when I walk. Good luck with yours.

you think that is bad you should see the pictures of his ass

I hope thats not in the gallery!:icon55:

i would say go to the doctor but they hardly ever help..they just tell u what u already knew :-/

thank you mister i went to medical school for bla bla years...i knew that w/o the 100,000 in loans!

Then don't open the thread below

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=113150

aw com' on I've been told I have a great ass. By the way I kicked the curb today putting head lights in my truck, Owwwwwweeeee did that hurt.

And I thought of going to the doctor. But I would only pay him money for him to tell me to tape it to the other toes.

I also broke my big toe on my left foot...and it no longer bends now AT ALL at the outer joint. It was pinned back together for a month as I slammed it into very hard dirt riding my dirt bike. I also chattered the rest of my foot in the process. Anyways, it no longer bends, and sometimes that is bad (like when playing soccer, trying on new shoes, rock climbing, etc). Good luck with yours!

Joshua

Ya think?!? Looks narly' date=' Phil. I feel your pain---I've been jamming the big toe about once a week now for three weeks. It doesn't bend much....

I think you are a glutton for punishment :mrgreen:

Davy[/quote']

I'm no doctor, but I would say it is broke!! I'm self employed so I have no "sick leave" I'm on my third case of beer since monday when I had to work. I own a Pepperidge farm cookie route, so its not like i'm digging ditches or any thing. I was a mail man for 10 years, and I would have called in sick for this one! It really does feel better today though? Oh wait I'm on my 6th beer @ 2 pm:icon44: