HybridZ

Free 3m 4611 waterproof tape

deja

Anyone wanting to stick emblems on their car knows about 3m 4611 waterproof tape. Its what the auto industry uses these days. I just happen to have a case of tape cut into 4 3/4" x 2" strips, 6 strips on an 8" x 11" sheet. I have 175 sheets but plan on getting more. Our company bought a ton of this stuff for a project that never happened and they are throwing it out. I will send anyone that wants some for shipping cost only, USPS would be about $4.05 a priority package. Add a little for handling we're looking at $6 for 10 sheets. Other quantities are negotiable.

Guest 280ZForce

I'm interested as well in this waterproof emblem/trim tape you have.

i'll take 5 sheets as well. please pm me and how to pay...hopefully paypal is available?

thanks - Justin

Guest 280ZForce

well guys I just got myself 30 sheets of this stuff for a steal of a deal. just pm him and i'm sure he'll work something out for you like he did for me.

thanks again!

How do you get the stuff off if you wanted to remove an emblem?

NO CLUE. I've heard wd-40 will remove it. But then I've heard wd-40 will do everything! This is exactly the same stuff used on all new cars so I'm sure a body shop can tell you.

How do you get the stuff off if you wanted to remove an emblem?

There is a wheel you use that looks like hard plastic. You stick it in the end of a regular hand drill and it just peels the stuff right off. A lot of people call it an Eraser Wheel. They come smooth and serrated. I'm not sure what the benefit of either is, I've only used the smooth one.