HybridZ

This is Gory..but Car Related..Not For The Weak of Stomach

slownrusty

ugh. I hate gore but am always compelled to look at it for some reason...who knows. It certainly does keep one humble though...thanks for the reminder that we are very fragile things, we must really stop being so petty and just live our lives to the best of our abilities.

very thankful for what I have, and the life I've led thus far.

:(

I am going to guess that they are vaccum acctuators for the exhaust like a cut out valve. Say when you hit full throttle (zero vac) the exhaust goes to an open pipe.

This is just a guess but it know ferrari's do this, but i believe they are computer controlled above certain rpms.

Yeah' date=' that's how supercars still pass most noise standards.

The new Z06 has them as well I think...

Mario[/quote']

Yep it does! I was just going to mention that.

One day, me and a friend went to hunt down some roads in his scion tC. We went with a group and one of them had a Z06.... well, we got stuck behind them and I got a pretty good view of them opening up. It was cool cus I could predict when the car was going to take off by looking at the little butterflies opening up.

My friend seen something gorier this weekend. Some girl was going to work at 3p.m. and I guess she fell a sleep and hit a guard rail in front of his apartment. It was at an exit so it was shaped like a wedge. The engine apparently took out the lower post and the top part shot out the back window about 15ft. In the process taking of her head and part of her torso.

He said a helicopter was there in about five minutes. A guy got out walked up seen the head and walked back to the helicopter and turned it off and grabbed some kine of body part box and put it in it. This happened in Sicily. He said the funny thing (if there is such a thing in this type of situation) was that traffic was stopped and people were walking up to look at the car. Not knowing what had happen to the girl and they would walk up thinking know one was in the car and then freak out when they seen what was left. I guess it only funny If you know Italians and how animated they are. Plus the fact that most of them aren't desensitised to violence like most Americans.

Did you happen to notice though that they took the time to stop and get a pic of the semi hot chick posing with the fat fireman who was wearing a big smile.

Thats one crazy accident, but then again usually fools are money are soon parted. Probably a case of to much car for someone wihtout enough know how to drive it.

A bit interesting that they have before pictures of the same car... same license plate. What are the odds? I wouldn't think someone other than the owner having before pictures would be in the right place to get some after pictures as well.

Did you guys notice that the model that burnt alive was wearing a strappy dress that melted onto her?

Also, did you notice how huge those header collectors were?

I am hoping that as sad and truly gory this is, that they did not suffer by burning alive and (I know this sounds sick) but passed away by the COsmoke inhilation? Hard to say...but either way really really sad.

Yasin