HybridZ

Custom Exhaust Flange Reserve List

HoustonZ

It's designed to work with 2" OD tubes. In hindsight I should have made the internal radi of the corners larger, but we'll change that on the second run of them. A 2" will cover the hole entirely, and will have enough flow for absolutely anything you could run on an L6.

Just sold my spare intake. I'll have to get one of ya'll that has one to bolt it up.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 280ZForce

so is this exhuast flange a perfect match for the p90 head as far as ports go?

If so, I'm down to buy 1 and also interested in a intake flange when they are available.

It should work just fine with the P90. If you want to though, I'll send you a flange before you pay for it so that you can check the fit of everything.

All I have here are N47 heads, which is what I took my measurements off of.

I've got the intake flange design complete. It was my plan to make an ITB setup, but I could also get additional flanges cut for you guys. What is preferred, aluminum or steel for your purposes?

Money sent for one flange (sorry for the dealy). It's been nuts around here lately. Okay, okay, it's always nuts around here....

Shady280 - not to get too off topic here, but one thing to watch for on a steel intake is....RUST. Believe it or not, the moisture in the air can make it rust on the inside, especially if it sits unused from time to time. If you keep the pcv valve hooked up in the system, there is usually enough oil vapor to combat this problem, but just wanted to give you a heads up.

thanks spork, there always is a downside. hmm so if i run the engine, and spray paint into the intake...... j/k ill get it powder coated inside and out, the powder can go and stick in places like that. and i just started to figure out aluminum t.i.g, so it may be aluminum after all.