HybridZ

Custom Exhaust Flange Reserve List

HoustonZ

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, are you a cnc hobbiest, or is it at your work?

The best part about these flanges is that I accept Z parts in trade. Start PM'ing the offers guys. A fully installed Megasquirt system would be perfect :mrgreen: Or 240z bumpers. Or L28 headers. Or whatever interesting junk you have around the garage.

I own a 10 man metal fab job shop. These machines are far from a hobbiest's tool. The units I'm looking at run between 120k and 180k.Ive seen the "hobbiest" units and although they can cut a pretty horsie shape, they use a handheld plasma torch U bolted in place and cant hold a tolerance for dick.Even the highend plasma's dont match the waterjets precision but for my business, plasma does a great job.I'll dig threw my stash a z parts and see if theres anything you might want in trade for the file.

Cad file is tested and it all lines up perfect! Now, I need a decision from you guys. Square ports or round? What size primaries should it be designed for? 1 3/4, 1 7/8? The thickness on all the pieces will be 1/2. Note that the pictured round ports are 39mm in diameter. This is precisely the diameter of an unshrouded N42 export port.

I want to submit the order on Monday, so let me know asap.

flange.jpg