HybridZ

Custom Exhaust Flange Reserve List

HoustonZ

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the thickness would be nice if it was the same as the exhaust flange, incorperating injector bungs would be a big plus, then one could just weld to the stub. if you could leave an area for the stock injectors to be screwed to, that would be great, those with a new rail could always mount in there own way, im sure everyone has there own ideas there.

• 5 weeks later...

i might have more but here is what i have off the top of my head...

complete set of 72 3 screw SUs with air cleaner and manifolds, a brand new comp cams bumpstick (268 duration with 420 lift, not a regrind and low lift for use with stock lash pads), and two un-modified SVO brown top injectors. if interested in any of that let me know, i probably have some more stuff i can part with but will need to take a look. thanks, Stephen

well, as soon as i'm done with the turbo build i'll have a ceramic coated 3 into 2 header, round port. the cam is only one step above stock. have a couple of stock intake manifolds. a complete working 77 dizzy. got a set of 86 mm flat tops but i need the rods attached to them, lol. hmmm...maybe i should be asking you what in particular you are looking for...oh..i do have a set of 14x6 enkies (silver mesh) with a +15 offset that i was running on my 77 before i went to 6 spokes, they had been trued and straightened with no warpage or rash before i got them and they still look good. oh and original enkie centers for them. they weigh about 12-13lbs each, same as 6 spokes. i have a set of 12 hydraulic lifters in good shape. like i said, let me know what you want and i might have it. oh...also have a new in box clevite cam that is stock grind. just let me know.

• 1 month later...

how is the progress on the intake flanges going? You said that you are modeling them off of the N47 head correct? will it have injector bungs designed in? and what size are you planning on making the port holes in the flange? if it is stock size will you leave enough material around the ports to widen it to say 1 3/4" or so if it was desired? aluminum is the prefered media but it would have to be at least 1/2" thick.

The design is all done, but hasn't been cut. The bungs would weld into the runners. The intake would be cut with 1.6" diameter ports, and that's with extra material for enlarging. Material could be either steel or aluminum, depending on if you have TIG or MIG access.

I will not be making a large run of these pieces, like I did with the exhaust flanges. There is simply not enough interest. HOWEVER, we can do single flanges for those of you that want them.

• 2 weeks later...