HybridZ

Budget Ferrari

auxilary

It would be one thing if the Corvette had a body kit on it at least,but emblems,yellow paint,and a cheesyass steering wheel makes me laugh hyserically.I wonder if the owner wasted the $$$ and dropped the orig. powerplant and threw in a Ferrari engine too.Either way,I wonder if this guy knows that the 'TOTAL TOOL' tattoo he must have on his forehead doesn't wash off.......

Virginia plates. Hmmmmmmm. Did our Mr. Kelly REALLY get rid of his 'Vette. Or, did he just not want us to know what he really planned for his next project? :wink:

C'mon Mike, fess up.

Oh, wait. Mike had a C5. I guess he's off the hook for this bit of bad judgment...

Hey Brandon, I was kinda surprised to see you chime in on this one...think you could take him in the Magnum Z.I.? I think it would be awesome if you did a remake of the black gold commercial with a fake Tom Sellick mustache...

I bet this guy's kid has a 1990 honda civic hatchback (dx model) that has matching spray painted rotors/drums and spray painted a/c vents and dash accents...

My wife was raised in that generation that absolutely hates American cars. When that latest Vette came out, she said, "OOOOH I love that car, what is it, a Ferrari?" . I talked it up for a while as an Italian exotic and she continued to rave about how she loved it. Then I told her that it was a Vette and she stammered and said "well, it's not that pretty, and they're just copying foreign cars". I reminded her that the C6 looks like the C5, which looks line the C4, which was first built over 20 years ago but she didn't want to talk about it anymore.