HybridZ

2+2 Owners

Challenger

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 76 280z 2+2 and picked up a 1978 silver 280z 2+2...interior is near perfect including a perfect dash without any cracks...I will be assembling the car and offering it forsale soon...any takers in this forum looking for a clean 2+2???

this is the most recent pic.

downsize4.jpg

This is an older pic when i had all the interior in.

DSC03602.jpg

Here are the Old rims i still have them around i don't use them though, if you want them send me a pm and make an offer. :)

Picture018.jpg

I have more pics, i will put them up later its being weird and not working right but i'll take more soon!

Well I haven't posted any pics of my 2+2 here in quite a while. I have the car about 90% complete. I still have to finish the custom sub boxes, that will house my amps, cross-over and DVD-Changer in the hatch; install my HID headlights, and the alarm system (the electric locks are already functional). I also have some braided stainless work to do under the hood.

Sm_P4050851.jpg

Sm_P4050869.jpg

Sm_P4050908.jpg

Sm_Camo&Chrome001.jpg

Sm_Camo&Chrome018.jpg

Sm_Kyle

Sm_Kyle

Sm_Kyle

• 4 weeks later...

It has been a while since posting anything with my 2+2's. I am now down to one, the 76 Fairlady Z. I have all the paperwork since it was imported to the U.S. in 1986. This one has even been cleared through the U.S. Dept of Transportation and CalEPA.

An interesting find was it being owned by a Lieutenant who was in the same squadron in Okinawa as I was. This one was shipped to the U.S October 1986. I left Okinawa in December 1986. How is that for a coincidence? Originally it was dark gray similar to Challenger's Z.

The Centerline wheels have been sitting in my spare room for 4+ years along with the G-Nose, flares, sideskirts, and rear spoiler. I was thinking of painting it the same color red after fixing the rust issues. At first my thought was to paint the flares and lower G-Nose black. Now after seeing them in white, well, it would be different to leave them.

76_02.jpg

76_01.jpg

The other project 2+2 is now gone. No more RB30DETT into the 78. Now the plan is to build something to drive. It does not need a 450+ HP motor setup.

Not too sure about the white. Maybe if the rear spoiler and side skirts were red and just the flares/bumper were white.

As for the 450hp RB30DET. You can still have it as a driveable engine, you just use less throttle. :wink: