HybridZ

2+2 Owners

Challenger

here's a really cool shot of the 350z blue on a 2+2... 3725682697ae6348cc5f.jpg 372568327167c69e5fe9.jpg and this is mine which is a 1976 that I've owned for 20 years img1447.jpg

okay i need some opinions, i have a 75 260 2+2 which is currently sitting in primer at the body shop.

i need some opinions on what colour to paint it??

i dont really want red or yellow or orange because even tho it looks good it has been done to death.

its a stock body but i will get a front air dam.

also need opinions if to keep the front and rear bumpers or not?

cheers

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tons of pics of my Z... here's a few of my favorites... the color is Babyblue pearl, the flames are ghost tribal...depending on the sun or a cloudy day it looks different and at night under the lights it looks like a completely different paint job. This car is getting a bunch of new stuff since I decided to take my down payment set for a 370z and instead decided to update this one...img9416my76.jpg picture351.jpg 8.jpg gt8k0076.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My apologies in advance if this question does not belong in this section. I own a 78 2+2, it is currently on the rotisserie so that floors, rockers, etc. can be repaired. The previous owner cut the lower rear quarters off(from the back of the wheel well to the rear bumper). I can only assume this was a rust fighting act.

I know the 2+2 is 11 inches longer than a coupe and that the floors, doors, and hatch are not interchangeable. Are the rear wheel wells and lower quarters the same size as a coupe.

The specific area is from the rear sidelight down and from the back of the rear wheel well to the bumper.

If someone could take the time measure this area for me, it would be most appreciated.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance,

DZL