HybridZ

Anyone seen this yet??

RB26powered74zcar

Personally, I like the danger sign painted on the hood in front of the turbo, adds a nice touch although being completely useless since birds and bugs can't read!

Ask Bob Norwood about sticking your finger into something like that. He'll tell ya it's needed for something like that.

He lost part of a finger in a supercharger not to long ago.

Ask Bob Norwood about sticking your finger into something like that. He'll tell ya it's needed for something like that.

He lost part of a finger in a supercharger not to long ago.

You know MSHA is always telling me I need a guard over everything that moves. I'm thinking who would be stupid enough to stick a finger or hand anywhere near that kind of stuff? Well, now we know, so we'll call it the Bob Norwood factor! Or maybe the Bob Nofinger factor!

You know MSHA is always telling me I need a guard over everything that moves. I'm thinking who would be stupid enough to stick a finger or hand anywhere near that kind of stuff? Well, now we know, so we'll call it the Bob Norwood factor! Or maybe the Bob Nofinger factor!

Oh, that's a low blow Doc, altough it was funny!