HybridZ

Video of my Z in action!!

Garrett76Zt

Awesome video man, Love seein it out on the street. Find a 3 lane road so you can tape from the side might can get a better prospective of the speed. How much boost was the 350z running?

Oh yea no more of that music

btw, Garret for got to mention that it was on a closed off road by the local authorities who gave him permission for the race and the filming. I think he forgot to mention that at the end of the video.

Good little vid there garrett.. How many cars did you put on that 350Z?

She sounds good and strong man..

Hard to say, I certainly wasnt looking over my shoulder. Id say 3-4 cars and like I said I had the boost turned down, otherwise I would have lit em up at 40mph.

Not much to say in reply to the street racing thing other than that it was organized. I called my buddies up and we found an open stretch on highway for the vid. . .

Anyways, my R200 died in the process, talk about a racket! That thing is dead.

Hard to say, I certainly wasnt looking over my shoulder. Id say 3-4 cars and like I said I had the boost turned down, otherwise I would have lit em up at 40mph.

Not much to say in reply to the street racing thing other than that it was organized. I called my buddies up and we found an open stretch on highway for the vid. . .

Anyways, my R200 died in the process, talk about a racket! That thing is dead.

I was just having that conversation with my cousin today.. I was wondering how long it was going to hold out.. now time to get a LSD!!..