HybridZ

i say goodbye to zcar for good...and hello hybridz!

bobbyc

Okay Davy... so you're a PSEUDO-ECONOMIST NERD:wink:

I'm a GRAPHICS NERD... yes, I admit it:rolleyes:

I retract my statment that hybridz admins are computer nerds. Okay... now isn't that nice? Don't we all feel better?:mrgreen:

we all are nerds...for the simple fact that most of us write on this forum every hr...what to nerds do...go on the computer all day..what do i do...:(...go on the computer all day with an occasional go to class break...lol

but i cant totally knock zcar since i did get my z from the classified on their site :)

• 1 month later...

I have been using the zcar.com site for 10 years but lately I have been getting these smart-alick answers to some questions.

I want to stay possitive here. I have been helped by some great people over there and I appriciate it. I am in the middle of the biggest project I have ever attempted. I need a new level of assistance. I am hoping to find it here.

When it comes to nuts, bolts, bodywork and painting I am ok, but when it comes the the fuel system I am somewhat ignorant.

I hope with your help I can become educated to a new level.

i joined zcar--then found 300zxclub--don't go there--then found zdriver--go there--and hybrid z--go there.

hybrid z is newer to me--i notice some of the same names as on zdriver--both are helpful.

zdriver has been fun--i expect no less from/in hybridz.