HybridZ

Update on the 26 x 9.5 x 15 slick's!

Well Here is the outcome on my Racing setup.I went with the Centerline Corona's with a 5'' backspacing to mount the 26 x 9.5 x 15.All this on stock struts with a lowering spring of about 1.5''.The tire goes in the fenderwell but with my Brother and I in the car there was no rubbing @ all.I did a search and did not find anything on this setup so I guess it will be good info for anyone looking @ this size slick's.......

ls280z022.jpg

ls280z021.jpg

ls280z019.jpg

ls280z029.jpg

ls280z027.jpg

ls280z023.jpg

Really, I was searching to find some a few months back. I would really like to get a set that will fit over the AZ kit

There have been some posts in the past that address the issue. I can't remember which fit and which don't but I seem to remember the Rewinds, Panasports and the swastikas were all addressed at one point or another.

Looks great!

Is this your strip only setup, or are you going to run these all the time? I couldn't find the size you posted on the Hoosier website, the closest I could find were some Vintage & Historic 26.5 x 9.5-15. Which model and size are they? Is the rim 8" wide"?

Looks great!

Is this your strip only setup, or are you going to run these all the time? I couldn't find the size you posted on the Hoosier website, the closest I could find were some Vintage & Historic 26.5 x 9.5-15. Which model and size are they? Is the rim 8" wide"?

Yes this are going to be used @ the track only,Even though they are supposed to be street legal.The wheel is a 15x8 and the tire name is Quik Time Pro.I bough them from Summint Racing.You can just type the size and they will pop right up.