HybridZ

Look what I got from e-bay, for 504.99

alexideways

ooh...I think this car can be pretty quick...plans?
Oh man good score, so what kind of powerplant you going to drop in here?

I don't know yet, I was'nt really looking for a car, I just bidded like that and boom, I won. I tought of, maybe, VG30DET or DETT and if not, SR20DET.

You paid $500 bucks for a lot of grainy pictures?:eek:

Bouhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. good one.

A mislabled 280zx happens on ebay all the time

Heuuuuu, me frenchie, me no allways understand, me not sure. If I understand this right, a 280SX is just a wrongly named 280ZX?????

Thanks for all your support, I appreciate it and I'll keep you posted on progress but, for now at least, it's going to be my DD. Cause, winter is comming and it's time for the Z to hibernate and just like a caterpillar, it'll come out of it's cocoon in the spring with a whole new set of wings.

If that is the V6 version... you can sell some parts off the engine (intake, exhaust manifold, couple of other things...) to the 510 crowd specifically that are doing the VG swap..something about those few parts that make the swap easier than the parts that came off the 300ZX VG engine.

The VG30E S12 200SX did actually come to Canada, its just a rare bird.

That 200SX you picked up is pretty good for the price, but I warn you with Montreal winters and the salt they put down it is coming to rust and crumble to nothing....sadly (like most Japanese cars from the '80s). Get it at least Rust Checked Oil bathed - the best $100 you'll spend.

Yasin

That 200SX you picked up is pretty good for the price, but I warn you with Montral winters and the salt they put down it is coming to rust and crumble to nothing....sadly (like most Japanese cars from the '80s). Get it at least Rust Checked Oil bathed - the best $100 you'll spend.
For sure, it was allready planned, plus, it's probably the last winter it see's.

Thanks for your concern.

You seem to know Montreal, have you ever been here?