HybridZ

8 years!!! allready?

alexideways

Yup, that's pretty rare nowadays, I'm 28 y/o goin' on 29 and today marks the 8th year I'v been with my girlfriend, no kids, not married, no house, never heard a complaint about my cars and the stupid decisions I make about them or how too many I own, I'm not rich but THAT'S priceless.

Sorry, I just had tell everyone.

Similar story, I'm 31 and will celebrate my 10th wedding aniversary next April. We dated for almost 5 years before we got married too. While everyone will tell you that you shouldn't tie yourself down at such a young age and all that crap, the other side of the story is don't throw away a relationship that you're happy in because society wants you to wait until your 30s to get serious. Bastaad525 has a similar tale of young married bliss. We are the exceptions to the rule, that's for sure, but that doesn't mean that you can't get it right at a young age.

Congrats. :cheers:

Congrats!! We dated for 11 and now married for 9. I bought a house just before we were married and we moved in together with $400 in change left. We worked our way out of the financial hole. First kid is on the way now. When I told her about the noisy hydraulic lifter she asked me when I was going to rebuild the motor. :-)

"We are the exceptions to the rule, that's for sure, but that doesn't mean that you can't get it right at a young age."

I totally agree with you - age doesn't matter. But after reading the above posts I think that HybridZ members must be more sucessfull in relationships that the average couple. Makes me even more proud to be a member.

My story is that we started going out in high school and never looked back. This December its been 17 years. Our first child was born 5 months ago - a little boy. We are best friends that will spend the rest of our lives together.

Good to hear all of your stories, and don't worry Careless, you'll find someone.

one trick I can give you though, STOP LOOKING, just go about with your life and just be nice to every girl you meet and first thing you know BOOM!!! your maried.

You see, I was living in Montreal, my girl was living in Quebec (about 2 1/2h. inbetween.) and we met in Victoriaville, a small town in between, I had gone to see a friend and apply for a job, since we had'nt seen eachother for a while, he told me: "Stay for the night and we'll go out"

so, out we go, he introduces me to his girlfriend and her friend, we've been living together since then.

Good to hear all of your stories, and don't worry Careless, you'll find someone.

one trick I can give you though, STOP LOOKING, just go about with your life and just be nice to every girl you meet and first thing you know BOOM!!! your maried.

You see, I was living in Montreal, my girl was living in Quebec (about 2 1/2h. inbetween.) and we met in Victoriaville, a small town in between, I had gone to see a friend and apply for a job, since we had'nt seen eachother for a while, he told me: "Stay for the night and we'll go out"

so, out we go, he introduces me to his girlfriend and her friend, we've been living together since then.

lol no worries here. i just miss it sometimes, you know.

but i moved out of the house just last month because of some family issues, so I'm on my own now. free to do almost whatever I please... and that's why I've been more active in the Z community. because im getting one very soon for a winter project =)

I've always just rolled with it.

Conga-rats to you! :redface:

Good to know you're doing good then, wish you luck with your new freedom.

How far away from Ont./Qc. boarder is Maple, I know a guy here who sell's

a nice Z, I don't know what year or if it's a 240, 260 or 280, it's got shaved handles, looks very good but, it need's floors. For me he'll let it go at 1500$, if you're interested, I can have a look and say it's for me so I'll pass my discount to you. Just PM or e-mail me.

Yup, that's pretty rare nowadays, I'm 28 y/o goin' on 29 and today marks the 8th year I'v been with my girlfriend, no kids, not married, no house, never heard a complaint about my cars and the stupid decisions I make about them or how too many I own, I'm not rich but THAT'S priceless.

Sorry, I just had tell everyone.

Good going Alex and Cograts time will show everything without rushing it!!:wink:

Good to know you're doing good then, wish you luck with your new freedom.

How far away from Ont./Qc. boarder is Maple, I know a guy here who sell's

a nice Z, I don't know what year or if it's a 240, 260 or 280, it's got shaved handles, looks very good but, it need's floors. For me he'll let it go at 1500$, if you're interested, I can have a look and say it's for me so I'll pass my discount to you. Just PM or e-mail me.

If you've ever been to Toronto, chances are that you've been to Paramount Canada's Wonderland, which is our famous themepark.

And maple is the area in which that theme park is built upon. I used to live in Maple, but I now live in Toronto, back in my old hood.

So it's about a 9 hour drive. Do you have pics of this car =) ??

I just got a job today that will pay about 400 a week, so that would be a months or two's work for me, plus side jobs and stuff with my new business venture :D

or maybe an RB30 block if you have one layin around. I'd like to dig into that. was it you selling one?

Me and my wife been together for 5 1/2years now 2+of thosse married 3+of those living together its been great,Got my first baby little boy :) 13 months old now wild fire to by god, live up to his intials ACDC. she puts up a fight sometimes baout my z but nuthin to bad just worried about me spending to mcuh time one it :)

but sits all been good few rough places but id do it all again and im only 22 :)

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: