HybridZ

Progress pics!!!

hey man thats looks realy sweet, that looks like a similar setup to what i'm going to run as I am planning on using thoes carbs on my car aswell, (but 280zx with ford windsor). Just some quick questions:

-How much did the lpg setup cost you?

-Where did you the carbs from?

I ask becasue I have found that gas research parts are hard to come by, and i see you live in Melbourne aswell which is cool.

Thanks guys, the color i picked myself its just called blue violet and the crane is a darker color but the cheap camera didnt pick that up.

As for the gas research, i ordered the parts from the main rep who is based in Brisbane.

Go the the website and call the 1800 number you will most likely get Denise and she can advise you on cost and waiting time.

They are currently flat out and a wait for parts is on the cards.

Price, for a twin system i cant see much change out of 2 grand.

I already had a single setup from a previous engine and i bought the extra parts i needed and the extra parts being:

converter

carbie (matched to ur power rating)

manifold

linkage and bracketery.

was just over $1100.

try http://www.gasresearch.com.au

Hope this helps.

Graeme

coming together now boys!!!

Twin gas reseach throttle bodies running lpg only.

Sweeet! :2thumbs: At first I looked at the pictures and wasn't sure what I was looking at--then I spied the "lpg." Nice workmanship and some money well spent. I'd love to hear about the dyno tests and track numbers as well when the time comes.

Thanks for posting the pics!

Davy

• 4 weeks later...

Its alot cheaper than regular unleaded and especially premium eg BP Ultimate (98 ron!)

Less emissions too. Mostly its just cheaper. There are some other benefits too. Higher octane and so forth. In theory should make good power.

Graeme: Have you had any stick with the air filters? I was pretty sure that by law they have to be in an air box to be legal? Any word on this?