HybridZ

Carfax Anyone?

Scottie-GNZ

Carfax sucks. I purchased the unlimited 30day account. They put my account on hold for abnormally high usage (I am the only user, solely from my home computer). After emailing customer service, Chrissy told me the "pause" was lifted, and that she would not credit me 1 day for the inconvenience. BS!! I am still locked out. I'm totally pissed. Unlimited my arse!

Rant continued...Kevin reactivated my "Unlimited" account today after my 4th email. He gave me a limit of 100 more searches. "Un" must be a missing concept in carfax speak, like UNlimited, UNsatisified, UNscrupulous.

When my carfax ends and I still need a service, I'll try autocheck.com. They are a publicly traded company, so I think they'd be more responsive to customer service. They better be.

And no I don't have any affiliation or financial connection with any of these companies...

• 1 month later...

I was just thinking this morning about asking if someone could do a Carfax for me. I don't want to overwhelm the person that offered to help the last person that posted. PM me if you would be willing to do one for me.

Thanks!

John

• 1 year later...