HybridZ

Dr_Hunt and Dr_Hunt Jr strike again!

dr_hunt

Last weekend was Bryce's (Hunt Jr) once in a lifetime oryx hunt on White Sands Missile range.

Seeings how I used to work there we had little trouble bagging this fine 34 inch bull on the first day of a two day hunt. He should be smiling but I think it took me too long to take the picture. That and he was really tired from all the walking we did.

s_stuff_019.jpg

We toured alittle visiting trinity site and the McDonald ranch house, saw alot of deer and alot of other hunters. The success rate wasn't very good 74 out of 105 hunters bagged.

But it was fun and we got to see what the govt. is up to lately.

The oryx is getting mounted and the meat is being professionally processed. It weighed 600lb dressed so it was more than I wanted to tackle.

What are you talking about, that IS the zoo! :wink:

I heard Doc once bagged an orangutan by shooting it with a rolled up dollar bill fired from a rubber band at 50 paces...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

52 paces to be exact!

Geez, would you at least get the story straight!

Oryx have been here since the 60's or so, some general brought them over so he could shoot them and wouldn't you know it, they had sex!!! Now they are freaking everywhere here.

If you all ever want to hunt them they have an off the range hunt and we can find them easy in one day!!!

Check with the NM Game and fish website.