HybridZ

Dear Santa:

John Scott

Dear Santa,

I've had a rough year. I tried to be good, but some morons really P'd me off and I lost my cool. If it hadn't been for that I'd of been the best of the best, well, unless you ask my ex-GF, but she lies sometimes, so take what she says with a grain of salt, actually the whole salt shaker.:D

I'd like a set of batten DOHC heads for the SBC, but I'd settle for some camel iron heads, new JE pistons and 3.875 stroke crank. :)

PS, my kid says you look just like me! :lol:

Doc

Dear Santa,

I've had a rough year. I tried to be good, but some morons really P'd me off and I lost my cool. If it hadn't been for that I'd of been the best of the best, well, unless you ask my ex-GF, but she lies sometimes, so take what she says with a grain of salt, actually the whole salt shaker.:D

I'd like a set of batten DOHC heads for the SBC, but I'd settle for some camel iron heads, new JE pistons and 3.875 stroke crank. :)

PS, my kid says you look just like me! :lol:

Doc

...now that you mention it...;)

s_pics_092.jpg

Dear santa:

L28 blocks are so hard to find around here. I have been a good buy and doing my thing at college until I nearly killed myself in that accident. I think an engine block to play with would be a nice present for this kid.

Thank you,

Dan

P.S. Who is going to print these out and mail them? Does santa now have email?

• Administrators

Santa,

I would humbly settle for a McLaren F1... If you're running short of those, I'll take a quiet evening, dinner, and a spot of wine with my wife..... on any Polynesian island (see... I'm not picky!).

Dear Santa,

I behaved myself all year and never street raced. And I only left 400 foot long black tire marks in deserted areas where no one would be jeopardized.

Please bring me two new turbos in exchange for the 15 year old Rajays I've been using so that I can beat that pesky Z-Gad's drag race times.:lol:

Thanks,

Hanns