HybridZ

Colorado Blizzard Part Deux..Pics!

slownrusty

Taken outside my home this morning...still recovering from last week's bruiser and I measured 9.5" of accumulation this morning! Some parts of town got way more than 12"

Looking west at Cheyenne Mountain:

217196020.jpg

217196005.jpg

My neighbor's great ole skool Volvo 244:

217195998.jpg

217195996.jpg

Heading off to work in 180+hp of turbocharged FWD fun:

217206202.jpg

Regards!

Yasin

It has warmed up here today to -15° F, -31° F with the wind chill, It's a lovely winter day in the Artic. Looks like we have the same amount of snow on the ground.

Hang in there yours will melt in a week or so, mine will be here until May.

It has warmed up here today to -15° F, -31° F with the wind chill, It's a lovely winter day in the Artic. Looks like we have the same amount of snow on the ground.

Hang in there yours will melt in a week or so, mine will be here until May.

Sho - Where are you located..you avatar says AZ!!!

That is one of the nicest garages I have ever seen. Oh, whats that other car next to the Z?

Rob...the Z's big brother in the garage - thanks!:

217398607.jpg

Yasin

Slownrusty

I work as an engineer in Prudhoe Bay Alaska. 3 weeks in Paradise, Alaska, 3 weeks off in Hell, Arizona.

So you don't like AZ? Too hot? You accounted for 6weeks, what about the other 46weeks in the year?

Nice! can we get some picks of that too?

Just for you Rob:

Small turbo upgrade..wink:

105077026.jpg

Intercooler upgrade:

113771585.jpg

193569749.jpg

217473649.jpg

Yasin

Yasin

i do not like az either--and my almost whoile family ius there--i just do not visit--they come to me--the air in phoenix sux--my asthma cannot stand it-----and they used to go to phx to help their asthma.............before mulberry pollen............too hot in summer-------------now, ell me--is there HEAT inthat garage????? when do i move in???????(jk)

it is COLD here this morning.........................

So you don't like AZ? Too hot? You accounted for 6weeks, what about the other 46weeks in the year?

I work a 3 week rotation, 3 on and 3 off. Have done this for the last 6 years or so. Thinking about getting a real job now in Colorado, but working 40hrs every week sounds like a real drag after this 3 week rotation gig.