HybridZ

Transformers 240Z. Why not...

MOTORHEAD427

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a showoff :P

I'd be a bigger show off if I was as good as you.

I won't request anything, as you stated you can't really do anything for individuals, but man, I'll take whatever I can get!

What's your policy on usage? As long as we retain your watermark and don't make money on it are we free to distribute? (though it'll most likely just stay on my PC for backgrounds and such)

Non Commercial use is OK.

I keep the original PSD files and the sketch...Just so you know...

Don`t remove my signature from it and that`s it.

This one is the redstreak dude...I`m not changing the color:-D

Let`s have a wallpaper section and I`ll provide you with a bunch of unusual artwork.

Eric

PS: Please don`t mess with the artwork trying to change the color and such.Thanks.

Depends on how much dust is in the computer :lol:

I once had a service call were it smelt like something was burning terribly. I thought for sure a capacitor on the mobo was going out. I pull the case apart, and there's THREE cats worth of hair in there!

So yea, don't let it get that bad and it'll always smell better than markers :D

Wow! Another one. My son drew one for me a few months ago. Check the links for his drawing and then the final product. This was based off of CorZette....

First drawing http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL83/533777/1579512/184291627.jpg

Second addition http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL83/533777/1579512/184291624.jpg

Final Product http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL83/533777/1579512/222940271.jpg

HaHa now we have two beasts out there. You two guys outta hookup and plan something for the next creation...

Terry

Wow, how did I miss this thread? I got PM from both OTM AND BRAAP to come check this out! Motorhead, I wish I was half as proficient as you guys in photoshop (nice airbrush effect, by the way)...I get so frustrated with the mouse, I've been thinking I should get a tablet or something. It's just so cumbersome for me to work with, I prefer to draw and use old fashioned collage for the immediacy of the results, but I know that the possibilities are unlimited once you figure it out. Hey Terry, isn't your son in the Marines now too? How is that going? Once I get the Hybridz talent show thread started, maybe we'll get to see some more hidden talents from everybody!

I don't think that the drawing forum ever got off the ground because nobody bothered to put a request in the site support section like with the member's projects. I know I'd hate to see it end up getting cluttered with stuff that didn't really add to the site, maybe there should be some ground rules about what type of material gets to go there? Car related stuff only?