HybridZ

See you can get a *GREAT* looking Z for only $4800....what a steal!!

big-phil

" Q: whats the horse power this car has? and whats the top speed the car can reach?do you think this car can out run a san antonio texas police car?

Jan-17-07

A: I am not sure what the horse power is I just know it is a V6. This is a classic with 154,000 miles I wouldn't chance blowing the engine up trying to outrun...more "

You gotta love this question on the secound car....:lmao:

LARRY

this guy has got to be kidding!

Phil, er, Big-Phil, there have also been some insane people posting on Craigslist as well. People asking stupid prices for mediocre 280Z's and such. Makes me cringe, but then I see the same cars posted months later with still no takers! Can't these people get a clue????

Davy

Saw This V8 Z car on EBAY - WOW Take a Look

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1973-240z-Custom-V8-show-winner-Restored_W0QQitemZ320071972454QQihZ011QQcategoryZ6187QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Spread the news, perhaps someone here wants to bid. 6Hrs to go!

Danno74Z

This car does not deserve to be in this thread.

I don't know the seller but I'm happy this guy got top dollar for a nice resto/convo.

I would rather spend $18,000.00 for the 240, than anywhere near the $4,800.00 asked for the 2+2 Backyard mold/rust bucket. like 80lt1 said maybe $48.00