HybridZ

Timing Pics of the L31DETT.

1 fast z

Well many people have been asking so here is some pics.

The pics are CRAPPY as I had to use a backup digital camara, so their blurry but you get the idea.

I finally got my Flexible Exhaust coupler so I can now build the balence tube between both EX manifolds, and incorperate the External Waste Gate.

I havent got as much time to work on it as I would like, but its coming along. Buying a new house takes up too much of my time, LOL, As does being 22 years old and freshly married, LOL.

http://www.bandmzcars.com

http://www.bandmzcars.com/Frank3Page.html

FrankPics_013-600x398.jpg

FrankPics_016-600x398.jpg

FrankPics_017-600x398.jpg

FrankPics_019-600x398.jpg

FrankPics_021-600x398.jpg

FrankPics_023-600x398.jpg

FrankPics_022-600x398.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The original idea came from McAdam. We began discussing the idea, and then we started engineering. He didnt have the abilities to do the machine work and some of the design, so we worked together for awhile. He now lives in Minn. so I have done the EX fab, and Intake fab and timing fab. He is building his own setup up in MINN. now as well, and he is going to have it done by the z car nationals as well.

thats the plan, anyway. It is tought to find a quality machine shop with such precision though!! I did finally find a place that does prototype work for 3M up here in minneapolis, and I got that hookup through a fellow ZOOM (Z-car Owners Of Minnesota) member!!!!

Mine will end up with ITBS and a big single tho. something along the lines of T3/T04e or a holset. havent decided that part yet.

Im kind of jealous tho, Bryan has a smidge better cams than me.