HybridZ

Tire remcomendation needed.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can try, but this one's out of my hands since I don't have any direct contact info, nor do I know the reliability of the current source for the GB

When I did group buys for flares and rims, I had direct connections with people I personally knew, and lots of folks know me here in person, which makes it easier to trust someone online, you know?

Yes JSK is back. I will post the website when I get home in 7hrs.

If anyone knows if the JSK big brake wilwood front and rear kit will clear the sportmax 002's with no spacers please post.

I think it's the same as the AZ big brake kit pretty much so if anyone has the AZ kit and 002 that would also help.

Bluto what exactly do you have for brakes?

Thanks for the help!

Jsk's standard kit. 12.19x1.25 rotor and the superlites with bolt spacing for his brackets and alu. hat. My other set of superlites are the other bolt spacing and thinner rotor(dont recall the sizes atm) style.

I will be able to check a fully assembled strut/ hub assembly on saturday.

I will post the info then.

Sam

Whatever tire you buy DO NOT buy Goodyear. I have alwyas had bad luck with Goodyears. Feathering, noisy, and vague. I have had three sets on two different cars before I vowed never again. I had the Eagles and the Eagle F1's.

Those sportmax wheels look nice. Are they 3pc? and are they light?

• 2 weeks later...

The RA1 woul;d be better by a long shot. The Falken RT-615 would be a better choice than that particular Hankook if performance is your goal. Although the RA1 has a low treadwear rating (100). They last surprisingly long for how soft they are. I wouldn't trek across the U.S. but I don't hesitate driving anywhere with mine (Az to Ca once a year).

The RA1 woul;d be better by a long shot. The Falken RT-615 would be a better choice than that particular Hankook if performance is your goal. Although the RA1 has a low treadwear rating (100). They last surprisingly long for how soft they are. I wouldn't trek across the U.S. but I don't hesitate driving anywhere with mine (Az to Ca once a year).

Thanks for the tip on the Falken RT-615. It looks like a good bang for the buck tire.