HybridZ

Anna Nicole Smith dies in Fla.

dsommer

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Texans only drive like that in places like Santa Fe. We're just trying to scare away to "artists".

sorry mike, bad drivers everywhere. in houston over christmas, gald to get out of there alive, now i've got to go back for a funeral, fitting, on the same day that anna died.

jimbo

Hey... no offense buddy. I'm just messin' with ya. Not EVERYONE in Santa Fe is an artist. Some are just weenies:mrgreen:

Sorry to hear about your loss though, particularly so if this person was close to you. Drive carefully and be safe. Remember the good things and don't dwell on sad memories. No one who leaves us behind wants us to be unhappy. We should honor our loved ones by talking about good times and all the wonderful things they did.

sorry mike, bad drivers everywhere. in houston over christmas, gald to get out of there alive, now i've got to go back for a funeral, fitting, on the same day that anna died.

jimbo

Hey... no offense buddy. I'm just messin' with ya. Not EVERYONE in Santa Fe is an "artist". Some are just gay:mrgreen:

Sorry to hear about your loss though, particularly so if this person was close to you. Drive carefully and be safe. Remember the good things and don't dwell on sad memories. No one who leaves us behind wants us to be unhappy. We should honor our loved ones by talking about good times and all the wonderful things they did.

not a problem, my favorite aunt. 3 trips through chemo, kidney failure, pulled 800cc of crap out of her lungs 5 times, AND the battery in her pace maker went out over the weekend. last night her heart rate was around 160 bpm. as an ex bicycle racer, i could not keep that up for more than a few hours, let alone an 84 year old.

santa fe sucked huge donkey di#$. miss the food and the mountain biking, nothing else. let the dam tree huggers have it.

jimbo

I'm sorry about your aunt, Jim. But you know she had an 84-year run. That's above average and she sounds like she was a fighter... a real trooper.

Santa Fe will probably get better once the tree huggers get powerful and greedy enough. Just give it a few years.

old and new. you have no idea what kind of stuff i have found back in the hills of santa fe. i would be insanly rich if i harvested a small prortion that i ran across. santa fe drug lord. i want you to meet my little friend. then there is a guy that was squating (living in a tent or shack on someone elses property for a long time) behind st johns college that always wore a dress as a statment against society. dude, get the f out, smelly tree hugin hippie.

sorry, flash back

jimbo

Santa Fe isn't a city. It's a tourist crap, LOL!!!

Been there, spent too much money there......but at least we sold a good amount of CD's at the show to make up for it!!!!

Back to the subject at hand.....

I don't know if I feel sorry for her at all, but it is sad. For her to die of a drug OD (which is what everyone seems to think) after seeing her SON do that just is plain stupid. Most people learn from seeing the consequences personally.

Gang, I hate to put a damper on this thread, but there will be no "homosexual bashing" on this board. We have a few members who'se sexual preference is their private business and the kind of banter going on isn't exactly appreciated by them.

Mike

I'm sorry if I offended anyone with some of my posts. I really have no ill-thought toward anyone with kind intentions. I think I was wiggin' out last night... little/no sleep for days. No excuses intended here... just trying to offer an explanation. I'll edit or remove those posts.