HybridZ

and yet,.....ANOTHER!! video, new ACT 6 puck clutch.

big-phil

Phil, are you happy with the pressure plate you're using with that clutch? I had a buddy with an SR20det powered sentra that used the full ACT setup with that disc, and his pedal was stiff like crazy...it was like all engaged or nothing, real grabby. But he got a 12.98 in the quarter with no suspension or anything, so it got the job done. I can't wait for Part II with driving in it!

BTW I had to upgrade to a 3/4" master cylinder AND a 11/16" slave cylinder..

I originally upgraded to a 11/16" slave out of a 1988 Pathfinder.. but the master quickly went after that.

Yes the clutch is extremely firm.. be careful and try not to bend the clutch fork.

the car will chatter bad for about 600 miles.. mine did and mine was sprung!

Phil, are you happy with the pressure plate you're using with that clutch? I had a buddy with an SR20det powered sentra that used the full ACT setup with that disc, and his pedal was stiff like crazy...it was like all engaged or nothing, real grabby. But he got a 12.98 in the quarter with no suspension or anything, so it got the job done. I can't wait for Part II with driving in it!

I feels good, not REAL grabby, The pedal feels like it always has---not too stiff.

I'm trying to take it real easy for a few hundred miles. Its a little chattery, but not that bad. I like how it hooks up tight! Give me a few days to make another cockpit video:grin:

Shouldnt need to break in a puck clutch... copper pads dont "bed" like organic discs. Should be able to beat on it from day one.

- Greg -

There used to be a junkyard in SoCal called "All Z", he packed up and crushed about 100 Z cars. Shame.

Out here in PA I might as well be driving a '34 highboy or something. Thank you so much for that number, phil!

If you could get a good condition wood 240z wheel from him let me know!

My 280 needs some of that class :)