HybridZ

Full Race RB26 Manifold is here!

Booztd 3

Guys

Finally after 2 months I got the full-race twin-scroll twin-divided manifold. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves on this one....

Full_Race_Manifold_05.JPG

Full_Race_Manifold_06.JPG

Full_Race_Manifold_07.JPG

Full_Race_Manifold_08.JPG

Then I took the turbo and the wastegates and fitted them up. Everything looks good to go!

Full_Race_Manifold_01.JPG

Full_Race_Manifold_02.JPG

Full_Race_Manifold_03.JPG

Full_Race_Manifold_04.JPG

I will hopefully have it fitted up on the motor sometime this week to see how the fitment is in the car

That's some of the cleanest welds I've ever seen. Nice workmanship.

The reason you guys are seeing these clean of welds is because they actually use a robotic tig welder. They are the only manifold fabricator in the industry wth one. I believe it was a 100,000$ machine....

Nice TV!

Seriously though... looks awesome! Was Full-Race the ones that did the manifold for the PINKS Z?

Mario

LOL

Thanks! Toshiba 50" Plasma, I like it so far, but I hadnt bought a new TV in over 6 years until I got this one. I guess it was time!

Regarding the pinks Z, I have no clue on that one. I know full-race was actually on pinks with a pink civic however

Nice header!

Oh, I just realized. Its a twin scroll manifold, so each side needs to have a wastegate to bypass the turbine. So they used 2 instead of plumbing both into a common wastegate in order to keep it completely separate.

So can you explain the benifit? Just curious.

Thanks