HybridZ

Progress on the R.T. diff mounts

Roostmonkey

Ive started the Ron Tyler mounts today so I can start shipping early next week.To address the varying bolt patterns, I 'll punch a slot in place of the bottom mounting holes. I have a series one shell here at my shop and will confirm that the slots will work for all (hopefully) s30's.I'll also have a per unit price by this weekend and it will be posted in this thread.As they go together, I'll post some pics.

The series one bolts are 1.25" apart C/L to C/L while the Ron Tyler mount has them spaced at 2.5". The rear bolts are in the same location so adding another hole on center of the bracket allows one bracket for all s30's.Merely slotting the original holes didnt work.Pics will be up in the morning.

The series one bolts are 1.25" apart C/L to C/L while the Ron Tyler mount has them spaced at 2.5". The rear bolts are in the same location so adding another hole on center of the bracket allows one bracket for all s30's.Merely slotting the original holes didnt work.Pics will be up in the morning.

How much are these for the early 240 Z? I may order a set myself. They are good looking.

g

Is it 1 1/4 or 1 3/8? I seem to remember drilling mine at 1 3/8 inch.