HybridZ

For all you none turbo drivers....

jtmny1999

"with the correct application to your vehicle, no one will be able to tell the diffrence between a turbo car and the turbo simulator"

but you'll know when you press the gas and the turbo never kicks in that your still not driving a turbo car haha.

http://www.sunamiturbo.com/sunamiturbo.html

Wow...only 119.95, too! What a bargain!

This way you don't have the embarrassment of having your friend lean out the window and shout "psst" at every light!

Now, when ver. 2.0 comes out you can also get a piece of brake line with a restrictor, a pump, a full throttle switch, and a resovoir of diesel fuel! (diesel not included)

Professional installation recommended. Exhaust manifold needs to be drilled and tapped to allow installation of the nozzle.

This way when your slow-ass car gets passed you can say an I/C pipe blew off and you went way rich! (see the black smoke?)

and then if they're persistent you can keep on it till your car catches on fire and say your intake manifold welds cracked, NOS got on the spark plug and blew your car up.

(just to let you know this IS a joke please don't PM me for install tips)

http://www.sunamiturbo.com/sunamiturbo.html

Wow...only 119.95, too! What a bargain!

This way you don't have the embarrassment of having your friend lean out the window and shout "psst" at every light!

Now, when ver. 2.0 comes out you can also get a piece of brake line with a restrictor, a pump, a full throttle switch, and a resovoir of diesel fuel! (diesel not included)

Professional installation recommended. Exhaust manifold needs to be drilled and tapped to allow installation of the nozzle.

This way when your slow-ass car gets passed you can say an I/C pipe blew off and you went way rich! (see the black smoke?)

and then if they're persistent you can keep on it till your car catches on fire and say your intake manifold welds cracked, NOS got on the spark plug and blew your car up.

(just to let you know this IS a joke please don't PM me for install tips)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: