HybridZ

Barf bag / Nose pepsi alert!

pparaska

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8610362188397291938

A former work buddy emailed this. I was pissed he didn't tell me to grab a barf bag first!!! LOL

I seriously thought it was a joke at first. Then sadly I realized it was a serious production!!

Oh, the 80s!!! Can we ever live down the fact that we were alive and experienced them!!!???

Oh, the 80s!!! Can we ever live down the fact that we were alive and experienced them!!!???

"An 80's Finnish music video called I Wanna Love You Tender by Armi & Danny"

That was just heinous. I think England was doing fine in the 80's, but some of Europe was lagging a bit....some, like Finland??? Eh?

Pete, I have to say I loved the 80's because it was MY time to be cool and vain. Then I got married and everything changed..WHATHAVEIDONEWITHMYLIFE???AAAAAAAAAH!!!

Sorry. The wife and I found the video extremely funny, like faux ABBA or something.

Davy

I personaly LOVE the 80's, you cant tell me this pop-rock, emo and wana be rap is better now then then........

I'd agree that a large percentage of todays mainstream music is crap, but at least the videos have better coreography. This video looks like they just grabbed some random people off the street, fed them a tray full of "special" brownies, stuffed them into matching T-shirts and told them to dance. As bad as it is though, there are equally nausiating videos currently being produced in the middle east and India.

Guest TeamNissan

Ya but you have to keep 2 things in mind. One its from a time where music videos were a brand new thing. Second its Finnish....... Cut them some slack lol

Ya but you have to keep 2 things in mind. One its from a time where music videos were a brand new thing. Second its Finnish....... Cut them some slack lol

That's no excuse, when videos were "brand new", that was actually a time when experimental video making was allowed to take place. There were no video cliches that needed to be maintained yet. Rap videos didn't HAVE to have big booty girls of presumably loose moral standards shakin it in hot pants with gangstas throwing dollar bills at them while wearing rediculous jewelery(though some did) in order to be recognized as a Rap video, and pop videos didn't HAVE to have scores of teeny boppers moving robotically in sequence to cookie cutter soundtracks to be recognized as such (though some did). People took chances in the old days. Look at Thriller, look at pretty much everything Peter

Gabrial put out. In fact, look what these European 80's musicians did in the 80's. One of the most innovative videos ever shot in the opinion of many who's opinions on these things matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0R7dvLAiP8

I then challenge you to watch this video from the "modern" video era and tell me again about choreography...

has anyone caught the 80's show on vh1? love that. go back to obscure trivia from a specific year. i was born in 73 and when they have the 70's show on, i find it amazing how much of that crap i remember. not that i want to but i do remember. videos made a change around the time that genisis made the video with the puppets and the scene with ronald reagan in bed in a pool of water still scares the crap out of me.:icon52: after that, mtv stoped playing videos. remote control, (adam sandler) house of style (cindy crawford & denis leary), ect. i would rather watch transformers, gi joe, or thundercats than see that crap again.

jimbo