HybridZ

Hybriz Member Stranded & Needs Help

wigenOut-S30

Garrett Maddox is on his way home after SEZ. Him and his Wife recently moved to Ohio. His Rear end is toast.. BLAMMO.. IS there any HybridZ member or anyone know were he can find a R200 diff to help him out? He is around

EXIT 134 on I 75 north of Chatanooga near the KY boader. He has a friend near by they will be able to stay with tonight. but needs to replace the diff tomorrow so they can make it home.. Thanks in advance guys!!.

Gabe

Man, I just gave my spare R200 away just yesterday. Either way I don't think I could have gotten there in a day anyway.

I hope SOMEBODY can help them out. I know the feeling being stranded because of Z failure....luckily a fellow HybridZ'er helped me out.

I have a spare R200 in a 76 280z parts car, hes welcome to it but he would have to pull it. I am currently out of town though however my older brother is at home. I live in breckinridge county ky. Thats about 2 hours from where he is. You might tell him to try the Z barn rodger is located in maryville ten. I hope that helps, if you need more info from me my phone is 1-270-668-2036 Thanks

Hey guys, I just finished limping the Z over to our friends house. Like Gabe said we are stuck in Caryville TN which is exit 134 off of I-75.

So far the closest option, I think, is Z barn in Maryville which is about 60 miles away. We've still got about 300 miles to travel tomorrow after i fix the Z so if there is anyone closer to our location with a spare R200 that would be fantastic.

Thanks so much HybridZ you guys are the best!

I too have a spare R200, out of a 1975, but like some of the others I have no way to get it to you. I live in Silver Creek, GA about an hour away from Chattanooga, TN if someone could come get it you are more than welcome to use it. Right now I am in Acworth, GA at work and will be all night.