HybridZ

Victory by Design

cygnusx1

Guest TeamNissan
I kind of like "al-you-min-ee-um"...it sounds so much more high-class than the american pronunciation...the one I can't stand though is "Nuke-you-lar". How hard is it to sound it out? It's clearly "Nuke-LEE-ar".

Ya I really agree lol.

I also think VBD beats the hell out of top gear.

Guest TeamNissan
I keep the ferrari episode on my ipod. One of these days I'll get the DVD. Supposedly there is a new ford muscle episode but I haven't seen it yet.

There is just 6 eps. Ferrari, porche, jag, alfa, aston and maserati.

I would love to see a Datsun episode. He would have plenty of historic, successful race cars to drive. It's no where near the same line of history as a Ferrari or Maserati but from inception to about the mid 80's Datsun/Nissan had tons of racing success.

There is just 6 eps. Ferrari, porche, jag, alfa, aston and maserati.

Yeah, I've seen them all. Just watched the Aston martin one again a couple weeks ago. I remeber seeing an audi episode but it's not listed with their DVDs. Here's the link to speed tv. They are gonna show the Ford muscle episode on monday.

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/192/

edit: just remebered there is a Lotus episode too.

Guest TeamNissan
Dont forget the Corvette episode, and the audi episode. I havent seen the Jag, ALfa and maserati ones yet. Great show indeed. The vette one is the newest I think. It has the 06 vette on it.

I was just going by thier website.

Seriously,dont mention that guy,he makes me want to punch myself in the balls!!

Here's a tip... We're not alone on this planet, and if you ask people in other countries, WE are butchering the king's enrish! :2thumbs:

This world is bigger than you and I... :wink:

Mike