HybridZ

A few additions to my Car...

Mikelly

I'll have to take some pics with the latest additions, but the hoodscoops aren't on the car anylonger... I just picked up a carbon fiber hood that Jamie Taylor bought from John Coffey... It's gonna get pinned onto the car, but for right now it's just "sitting" on it... Looks mean as hell!

Also picked up Jamie's wilwood/ Mustang Cobra brake kit and will be selling my stock setup tomorrow.

I'll get pics up over the next few days...

Mike

Wow - beautiful car Mike, I don't get to spend a lot of time on the site looking at stuff so I tend to mostly stick to GTO replica discussion and of course the really unusual engined hybrids. Looks great though, and reminds me I need to spend more time on here :) Only chance I get is at home at night though :(

Chelle

• 2 weeks later...
just concerned that if they do not work as required that removal of them wont try to peel off the paint.

All you have to do to remove anything with the double sided tape, is take a heat gun to them. The heat softens up the adhesive.

the link provided for those vortex generators wont ship to australia craved? if so that sucks as i was thinking of getting some but would have the same issue...

regarding the paint coming off i was concidering sticking them along the top of the hatch glass so they can come off easier without effecting the paint at all. heat can also effect paint yeah? i guess you just use the setting between wrecking the painting but still melting the glue. i'm sure they have less of an effect there though, but for use with a zg spoiler i would think it could possibly be better? and more sutle

wouldn't there be people on ebay selling complete single-moulded peices for r33's that are a copy of the evo ones?

on another side note has anyone played with 3m's VHB double sided tape? its crazy stuff!

there are multiple ebay links out there that will ship to Aus for the cost of the units again..

So US$20 for item and US$20 for shipping ... however that still works out at about AUS$48 .. might hook it up next month after payday see how we go.

wouldn't there be people on ebay selling complete single-moulded peices for r33's that are a copy of the evo ones?

there would be no way to use something like this unless using tape all the way accross the unit .. as there are no gutters in teh roof on skylines to attach them to.