HybridZ

Track video! (LS2 Datsun 280Z)

I have installed a 5 point roll cage to go under 11.5 and thought it was going to be alright, Now they asked to get the 5 point harness and a jacket.

On the first 11.4 run, my brother got a warning then he went for another one and he got another warning so we left..

Thx man. maybe ill see you out there sometime. im moving up there in august.

you car is an insperation

We should be going @ around that time, hopefully everything will be all worked out for better times...

ULISES...... great car, great photos, great video and lovin everythin about the car :) if you ever think about sellin your ride, just PM me, i have a nice warm home for her here in Kuwait :)

Hey, Thank's

I will keep your offer in mind, just be patient....

^^^Hey...

How is your project going?

When are you going to the track to get some times?

Car is running alright... needs some fine tuning... its almost fast enough..haha

I bought a bigass turbo. holset HX50.

should get me to 500hp

right now im collecting/making parts to install the turbo w/multiport EFI.

I've designed a throttle body adapter (mustang 80mm) to bolt on a standard carb flage.

should be machining (CNC) it any day now.

Im renting a house and with childcare fee's im frriggin broke!

maybe ill get to a track and shoot 100 shot of n20 and see what happens before i tear it down for the turbo... :)

andy

Whats your suspension setup and what kind of 60 ft times were you able to get?

Justin

I have the blue tokiko with eibach lowering springs..26 x 9.5 quik time pro hoosier tire..

best have been 1.6 60 foot, I'm sure it could go 1.5 with more practice.

Sergio,

I enjoyed your vids, looks strong and pretty consistant for not having a reliable tach. I still haven't had time to get to the track, but have been getting some good street miles on. Thanks again for all the help you and Mike gave me.

Mike

Sergio,

I enjoyed your vids, looks strong and pretty consistant for not having a reliable tach. I still haven't had time to get to the track, but have been getting some good street miles on. Thanks again for all the help you and Mike gave me.

Mike

Hey,

How many miles you got on the swap?

I got over 6k miles with minor issues, I drove (400 miles each way) to MSA and got best engine compartment...

I'm very glad Mike decided to help me do this conversion.

Thank's

Hey,

How many miles you got on the swap?

I got over 6k miles with minor issues, I drove (400 miles each way) to MSA and got best engine compartment...

I'm very glad Mike decided to help me do this conversion.

Thank's

I have only about 1500 miles so far. Only problem is a leak in the AC somewhere, I keep losing my cool. I really need to weigh it so I can post the before/after. And I need to find time to get to the track.

Mike