HybridZ

Show your Z car sketches/drawings/ideas/off-the-wall stuff

OlderThanMe

These are some drawings I've had hangin around for well over a year. I love the idea of a Shelby inspired Z. Once it's done it'll be metalic midnight blue with dark charcoal le mans stripes.

greg_s_car_008.jpg

greg_s_car.jpg

Now, I know these aren't the best drawings on here but if I can pull off the bodywork and paint on the real thing... it may rival some of them.

gb20

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jknc90,

Thanks man, I hope it turns out as well as I see it in my head. For your car, have you thought about putting a Pantera hatch on there with the targa top? That could somewhat seal the area and look pretty good.

I like that idea. It would fit the look really well. Although I won't be doing that anytime soon. The next major project is going to be a VQ swap into my 240z. Although I guess I could do both on the same car...idk lol

Something I free handed. Realized after the fact it looks a lot like the DB9. Still not quite finished.

jw1iq8.jpg

Okay.

Stop the presses.

Now, I think it goes without saying that, while it is an AWESOME drawing, as a concept for "what to do with my S30" it is just right out the window... literally. The quarter panel window is nowhere NEAR to scale, the wheel wells are huge, etc etc.

BUT.....

I think we have an image that needs to be forwarded to Nissan under the title of "Next Generation 350Z Concept"

:rockon:

HEY! The thread title said post anything! And has long as the new 350 doesn't have a v6, by all means. Post a pic a of your car from the side and tell me what you want done. I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I'll see what I can come up with. :)

Did you use a tablet to draw those? Or a mouse. I'm working a tablet PC right now to draw my stuff/ do photoshop work and take notes. Only bad thing about it is that when its folded up, I can't get to the keyboard. Everything I do in photoshop has a keystroke. *$#&($#!

Those are nice though! Aside from the fact I think the thread maker meant car related at least. But!

I think cars look faster when they are really beat up and old looking..

Man, MY car must be one of the fastest LOOKING Z's on HybridZ... click the link in my sig for a post with some pics, I won't disgrace the drawing thread with photos of a car in poor shape.