HybridZ

New Interior

Con Brio

Thanks. The seats are Recaro's. Not sure about the model # or style. Had some foam added to the lumbar areas for extra support then reupolstered in a vinyle. Making the seat rails and getting them to fully function was a bit of a challange. More so with the driver side. I found the pass side was wider.

Thanks. The seats are Recaro's. Not sure about the model # or style. Had some foam added to the lumbar areas for extra support then reupolstered in a vinyle. Making the seat rails and getting them to fully function was a bit of a challange. More so with the driver side. I found the pass side was wider.

Its definitely nice love the cream and black. It matches and the shifter. An interior well done once again. I believe those are the E320 seats, but they also came in various cars like MKIII and 300ZX SS. Pretty much the same. They look great though.

Hey Thanh, E320's !? Thanks. Might be helpful in the future if I need to replace anyparts. I had a hard time finding parts the first time around but was able to locate what I needed from a Recaro dealer in Osaka, Japan. They said they were an older model (pre '90's). Sweetleaf, Yes the harness bar is located at the proper angle (no more than 10 degrees below the shoulder). Thank you for bringing up this very important saftey issue. You're absolutley right about a lower angle inflicting serious injury. Daeron, yes it is a S30 ('76 280Z) and I've posted larger pics, along with others, in my album. Kind Regards.

Hey Thanh, E320's !? Thanks. Might be helpful in the future if I need to replace anyparts. I had a hard time finding parts the first time around but was able to locate what I needed from a Recao dealer in Osaka, Japan. They said they were an older model (pre '90's). Sweetleaf, Yes the harness bar is located at the proper angle (no more than 10 degrees below the shoulder). Thank you for bringing up this very important saftey issue. You're absolutley right about a lower angle inflicting serious injury. Daeron, yes it is a S30 ('76 280Z) and I've posted larger pics, along with others, in my album. Kind Regards.

That was a Typo, I meant to say BMW E21 3 series. They are very nice and very rare. They also came off the old 911's I forget to mention, but the 911's version has electronics on the seat. You can find some of the parts in the wrecking yard if you find a an old E21 with the recaro option. My pair I happen to get were very clean until unfortunate storage issues cause me to have rip the shoulder. They go for a decent ammount on the internet. I am keeping mine because of the rarity and the fact that I might have to put those into my car if my other Recaros dont fit. Those seats are considered pre 90's because many companies were unable to put those seats in at an affordable price until the 90's. Of course BMW is luxury so they obtained in the 80's. I said too much :D.

Thanh, excellent information. Thanks !!! Mine "do not" have any electrics in them (FYI). Couldn't afford/justify the added expense of having them recoverd in leather. But they are one of the most comfortable seats I've ever seen. Nothing but positive feedback from anyone who see's and then sits in them.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Hailstorm, the door panels are original. I just drew out a pattern that I liked and my upholstery guy did all of the hard work and deserves all of the credit. I had him add an extra 1/4 inch of foam to give the doors a little more of a fuller look.

Thanks Armand.

Kind Regards

• 6 months later...