HybridZ

I'm on vacation, are you close to me? come show me your Z

big-phil

I was in Bangor Maine, Danforth, Holton, Brookton. Then Canada. But now I'm at my Uncles house in Merrimack NewHampshire untill tuesday, then I fly out tuesday night at 5pm.

are there any yankee Z-ers up here that want to meet Big-phil??????

Just thought it might be cool, I'm going for my 10+ lb lobster in Manchester Newhampshire tonight (monday 7-2)

Z-YA had a dyno day shindig this past weekend in NH. I guess you missed it though, as did I :-(

10lbs+? you better richen the mixture (beer) and pull back some timing (relax).

Enjoy!~

up here its Sam Adams beer, and as much fresh sea food I can stuff in. GOOD STUFF!!

Where & when exactly in Canada will you be???

I live in the Montreal area, there's not much to see about my Z though as it's completely disassembled at the moment, waiting for new floors, firewall repair and RB25 final mock-up.

We could at least go out and I'll have you taste Canada's finest beers.

Are you driving the Z

Big-phil,

I saw this post Tuesday and noticed you had visited Bangor Maine. We've lived in Connecticut for some time now, but I'm originally from northern Maine and attended college in the Bangor area. I was curious what a Texan was doing that far North.

Well, today I'm searching for a good price on an ACT clutch and I run into your clutch install video on Youtube and notice your wearing a UMaine Hockey hat!! What's up with that, was your Texan accent preceeded by a Maine accent?

Big-phil,

I saw this post Tuesday and noticed you had visited Bangor Maine. We've lived in Connecticut for some time now, but I'm originally from northern Maine and attended college in the Bangor area. I was curious what a Texan was doing that far North.

Well, today I'm searching for a good price on an ACT clutch and I run into your clutch install video on Youtube and notice your wearing a UMaine Maine Hockey!! What's up with that, was your Texan accent preceeded by a Maine accent?

Yes I was born in Bangor Maine, and went to school in Orono!!