HybridZ

Now I can screw up my alignment like the best!

no, i'm making my own. 3/4" od pipe + cut off wheel.

I need to knock out the doubler plates I have in there now (not stock), use a step bit to get a 3/4" hole in the cross member, fill the old hole (relocating the pivot point), and weld in new plates.

Just a heads-up for you guys using Hiem joints. Available are washer assemblies that have an O.D. style lip seal, intended for Hiem joint, to keep the wet and crud out of the pivot ball area. They basically install on either side of the Hiem. A company named AFCO sells these puppies. They supply alot of sprint car and modified car guys. Check out their website....good folks to deal with also!

Tom

Just a heads-up for you guys using Hiem joints. Available are washer assemblies that have an O.D. style lip seal, intended for Hiem joint, to keep the wet and crud out of the pivot ball area.

Seals-it is another brand name. Available from pretty much everywhere (Jegs, Summit, etc.)

Cary

Nice stuff indeed.

Who are you going to use to setup your camber/castor/toe? I have the AZC front set up. I also live in the Bay Area and would like to find a good shop for chassis tuning the first time around. I figure I let the professionals set it up first so I can "screw it up" later myself!!

Nice stuff indeed.

Who are you going to use to setup your camber/castor/toe? I have the AZC front set up. I also live in the Bay Area and would like to find a good shop for chassis tuning the first time around. I figure I let the professionals set it up first so I can "screw it up" later myself!!

Well, a few years ago I used Roger Kraus Tires to do coilover adjustment and alignment in Castro Valley:

http://rogerkraustires.com/

I've heard good comments about Custom Alignment in SJ, although a bit on expensive side, but supposedly very worth it:

http://www.customalignment.com/

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to chime in here. I recieved my set of adjustable T/C rods yesterday from the nice people at Technotoy.

They are beautifully built and extremely stout looking. The service was very professional and friendly. And I recieved them in a couple of days, just like they said I would.

My wife asked if they were made in China because she couldn't believe an american made product like that could be sold for just $200. (All you guys should have such a wife! :cool: )

Props to Technotoy: goofy name, impressive products.